A Secure Solution
For improved safety, better valve retention and reduced fugitive emissions, Cook Compression specializes in high-security valve restraints.
Cook Compression HSR designs distribute load over multiple studs to significantly reduce typical installation torque requirements. Each stud requires less than half the torque of single-bolt designs, so installation is easier and loading on valves is more accurate. Just as important, HSR restraints stay tight without the need for periodic tightening.
- Multi-stud design reduces torque requirements by 50% or more
- Allows easy, accurate loading of cage and valve
- Reduces risk of damage to valve, cage and cylinder
- Reliable O-ring seals control emissions better than gaskets or lead washers
- Easy, economical field retrofit to most compressors
- Optional configurations offer flexibility and economy
- Flanged retainer design improves safety by preventing the retainer from backing out under pressure
- Available with pneumatic unloader assemblies