Ring Damped Valve
High-Speed Compressor Valve
The Ring Damped Valve is a new breed of plate valve for high-speed reciprocating compressors. It lasts longer and reduces energy costs by up to 10% compared to conventional valves.
- Higher lift increases flow, cuts energy usage by an average of 10%
- Damping ring reduces impact forces for longer valve life
- Precision-engineered springs ensure timely closing
- Standard threaded washer facilitates valve installation and removal
- Maximum flow is achieved through optimum combination of port row widths and pitch circles
- Reinforced plate material protects against impact fatigue
- Heavy-duty springs withstand high speeds and lifts up to 0.150 inch (3.8 mm)
- Superior materials provide high resistance to corrosion and wear
Worldwide Technical Support
Cook Compression service centers offer dedicated support for Ring Damped Valves, ensuring that your repair and reconditioning needs are met with superior service.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing operations are equipped to handle both large and custom orders, while assuring short lead times.