Field Service Capabilities
Every industry, every plant, every system, every machine has its own unique needs. That’s why our highly trained engineers, technicians and project managers deliver custom solutions.
The depth and breadth of the Cook Mechanical Field Services team’s knowledge extends across a full range of services for reciprocating and rotating equipment.
Our field service personnel provide on-site repairs, portable machining, maintenance, overhauls, installation and turnkey project work, in addition to diagnostics and troubleshooting. Meanwhile, our facilities have heavy-lifting capabilities and the resources to perform services ranging from minor machine work to complete rebuilds.
- Coordination through project manager
- Re-engineering and optimization for process changes
- Custom-engineered upgrades incorporating advanced technologies and products
- Emissions reductions
- Improved life cycle times through parts upgrades
- Equipment re-rates for cost-savings
- Procurement, re-design and rebuild of used machines
Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Full-time or periodic on-site services
- Condition-based maintenance for critical machinery
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Factory and field repairs
Routine Field Work
- Mechanical services for turnarounds, plant shutdowns, machine overhauls and new construction
- On-site repairs
- Portable machining
- Advanced laser alignment
- Engineered upgrades
- Installation and start-up
- Storage of spare parts on a long- or short-term basis
- Climate-controlled preservation building
- Best practice inventory management to ensure availability
Cook-MFS also partners with other experts in the field to deliver the best result for its customers.
For repair and rebuild services for heavy machinery foundations and other concrete structures, as well as expert machine grouting, our partner is Adhesive Services Company.
Field boring of engine/compressor frames, pumps and turbines, as well as milling of compressor and pump bases and optical alignment of cylinders, bearing housings and main bearing bores, is supported by Down Time Services.