Compressor Q&A with Hydrocarbon Engineering
In the August issue of Hydrocarbon Engineering, Cook Compression joins other industry leaders in discussing efficiency, reliability, safety, emissions, digitalization and future trends in compressor technology.
Among the questions we answer:
- What steps do you take to improve equipment reliability and safety?
- How can compressor technology assist plants operating in extreme environments or with demanding applications?
- How can compressor technology help to reduce emissions in downstream operations?
- How have advancements in digitalisation changed the compressor sector?
- What does the future hold for compressor technology?
Read what Cook Compression and others have to say in the online edition of the August 2021 Hydrocarbon Engineering magazine, or download the article below.