Harness the full resources of Cook Compression for an in-depth understanding of your processes, flows, systems and components – and to define a path forward for integrated optimization.
From specialized technical assistance to complete, turnkey project planning and execution, Cook Compression can partner with you to boost profitability and productivity.
Achieve Your Asset Management Objectives
- Application analysis through engineering studies
- Performance optimization – engineer efficiency and flow to suit application requirements
- Reapplication of current frames and cylinders to updated processes
- Replacement or modification of major components
- Life cycle improvement to maximize run times
- Emissions reduction for compliance and safety
- Operating cost reductions
Add Our Expertise to Your Team
Cook Compression offers in-depth knowledge of compressor operations and applications; testing and diagnostic capabilities; OEM-quality components; and the maintenance and repair services to keep your operations running smoothly. We can supplement your internal resources or provide complete project management and operational control, from concept through commissioning.
Turnkey Project Management
- Coordination through project manager
- Planning and budgeting
- Operational and financial control from concept through commissioning and warranty
- Engineering studies to identify performance limitations and determine solutions
- Monitoring and diagnostics
- Upgraded part technologies
- Repairs in Cook Compression Service Centers
- Field work and supervision
- Complete documentation, manuals and “as-builts” upon completion
Related Case Studies
Cook Projects Group Drives Customer Savings with Capacity Increases
To increase compressor capacity, a compressor OEM offered two options: add new compressor trains or bore the cylinders oversized to increase the flow of the existing compressors. Cook identified a third solution: upgrade the existing compressors’ pistons, rods, valve and wear parts.
Stringent Emissions Requirements? Not a Problem
On the U.S. West Coast, the Cook projects group engaged a continuum of customer contacts, from corporate Environmental Team leaders to field processing plant personnel, in addressing emissions regulations.