Optimized Plate Valve Performance
Optima™ Series plate valve assemblies and internal components are bespoke solutions for air and process gas compressors, as well as compressors in refrigeration, marine, locomotive brake, and specialty applications.
Application-specific engineering together with precision manufacturing produces plate valves that enhance compressor availability, solve chronic valve problems, and reduce overall costs of operation.
Custom-Engineered Replacements for OEM Valves
Optima Series plate valves are interchangeable with valves supplied by original equipment manufacturers. Unlike ordinary replacement parts, however, Optima Series valves and components are custom-engineered to deliver maximum value in operation.
Valve assemblies are manufactured to any specification, with minimal sizing limitations and a wide range of design options, including:
- Central or frictionless guides
- Damped or undamped design depending on application
- Helical coil or plate / leaf springs
- Metallic or thermoplastic materials
- Combination, concentric or non-return (check) valve designs
- Drop-in replacement plate valve assemblies and internal parts
- Custom engineering for optimum performance
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing centers
- Advanced design and material options
- Highly experienced valve engineering staff
- Sophisticated valve dynamics simulation, 3D CAD modeling, linear and non-linear FEA